O&E Diamond Flex Longboard Regular 9'0 Knee Strap Leash
Keen to get some solid waves on your log? Then you can't go past the Regular Knee Strap Moulded Leash - 9ft! Built to handle up to 3ft swell you'll be able to speed down the line with no worries in the world, and your leash flying out behind your knee like a superhero cape. All of our surfboard leashes are built with a 12 month warranty. Ocean & Earth surfboard leashes are the strongest in the world and utilise the most advanced technologies to allow you to surf with more confidence. Available in a range of colours Grab One Today!
· Wave Size - up to 3ft
· Cord Diameter – 7mm
· Strap – 50mm, double padded
· Diamond Flex Mould - Advanced mould design with flex diamonds. Provides controlled flex and strong transition from mould to urethane.
· Dual Anchor swivels - Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
· Original detachable railsaver- The original railsaver system designed by O&E, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
· New formula controlled stretch urethane - The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world's leading manufacturer.
· Flex neck strap plug - Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
· Deluxe ankle strap- Double padded comfort strap. Lightweight, secure fit.
· Safety release pull tab- Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
· Plug Buddy- Another O&E first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
Warranty - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
Thanks for shopping at Tutukaka Surf!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Items must be returned accompanied with proof of purchase. Refunds are not offered for items purchased on sale, or for any items with hygiene restrictions. The following return options are available to customers.
Exchange – If you find that a product that you’ve received is unsatisfactory then we will gladly exchange it for another item of the same purchased value.
Refund – Refunds will be paid out in the same tender that was received. Refunds will be initiated immediately and processed depending on your card issuer, or bank policies.
Credit – You are welcome to receive your refund in the form of a shop credit. These will be issued in the form of gift vouchers. These gift vouchers can be used either online or at any of our stores.
To initiate a return, please email us at email@example.com with your preference for exchange, credit or refund. Returns must be posted to:
Tutukaka Surf, Shop 2, 11 Marina Rd, Tutukaka, 0173, WHG
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning and/or exchanging your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you of the status.If your return is approved, we will initiate your chosen option.
Shipping is available throughout New Zealand and we also offer click and collect from our store in Tutukaka, Northland NZ.
We are able to offer international shipping, however this is subject to different rates. If you wish for us to deliver a product to you overseas, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a shipping quote