Free School Holiday Program
The Breakaway school Holidays program is running again this April 2018. The program is funded by the Ministry of Social development for Whangarei District Kids aged 11-17. Spaces are limited though so get in touch to secure your spot. All participants must fill out a Registration form before the program starts, we can email you one, or come in-store to fill it out.
We provide wetsuits, surfboards and sunblock. Please bring plenty of water, a towel, some snacks and warm clothes to change into after lessons.
WHEN AND WHERE:
- The program will run Monday to Friday, both weeks of the school holidays.
- We'll be based at Sandy Bay and the program runs from 9:30am to 2pm.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Surf safety / rips and currents / surf equipment
- Paddling and board control
- Catching waves / standing & wave riding technique
PLACES ARE LIMITED - Call us now!